Advertising is usually a waste of money. If you’re going to do it, at least give yourself a reasonable chance of succeeding by learning how to do it. Good advertising is both a science and an art.
Hello and welcome to Goody Lady! If this is your first time here, Thank you! I hope you can check out a couple of other posts and pages to learn more and see all the fun I create. If you are a returning reader, why Thank You so much for keep coming back.
I wanted to learn more about what you have used in the past for advertising, marketing and promoting.
So tell us what did you like or not like about each of those areas.
- Exactly what did you do for advertising, promoting and marketing? Without naming the companies you have used, just share with us what type you used?
- Did you create your own graphics or hire someone for your ads?
- When it comes to your ad, how effective was it? If you created your own, will you look into getting a designer to help you? If you did hire out, how effective was your designer and without naming your designer, would you recommend them to others?
- When it comes to how you decided to deliver your ad through advertising, promoting and marketing what would you change about it? What would you keep the same? What will you add or eliminate?
- Did you measure your ROI? Return On Investment is important, and keeping track of it helps you know what works. How was your ROI, was it what you wanted, was it average, was it above/below then what your predictions would be?
- For the areas of advertising, promoting and marketing, share with us your thoughts.
- What is the value in advertising, promoting and marketing? What does it mean for you? How much is a customer to you?
- How many times have you used the same campaign with the same method? How many times did you use a different campaign, with the same method? Did you use different campaigns and different methods each time?
What is the value of advertising, promoting and marketing?
Now at the beginning of this post, the quote above, what do you think of that? What are your thoughts on just the quote alone? What about your answers alone?
- Between that quote and your answers to the questions above, has anything spoken to you from it all?
- Did you find any similarities between anything?
- What is one thing that stuck out the most?
- Have you explored all your options for advertising, marketing and promoting? If so, without naming companies, what have you explored?
The purpose of this post is for each of us to share with each other our experiences in these three areas of advertising, promoting and marketing. We want to learn both the pro’s and con’s that you personally have experienced as a business owner for your own business. Business owners want to hear from other business owners what worked for another business owner, they don’t want to hear from the advertising, promoting, or marketing publishing companies. They want to hear real business life experiences.
I know Goody Lady takes special care of each of these areas both online and offline. I know it works because I see it here in the behind the scenes and I see results in my own Direct Sales company. I use Goody Lady to advertise, promote and market the product lines I represent and I see such an increase in sales and opportunity. I will share my own answers to everything below, in the comments section just like you. So let’s talk about it.
I created Goody Lady to allow other businesses to get an even better ROI than what you have received in the past. Goody Lady services does work, it works exactly as I tell others how it does. Goody Lady is the best way to complete all three areas/tasks and it does it for both online and offline! Let me show you exactly how it works and I will give you a special discount below, available by reading this post only. So thank you for staying, and more importantly thank you for sharing your experiences below. Please feel free to add anything below and ask questions as well.
Goody Lady does all this and more…
- Adds Value to buyers/customers
- Increases awareness
- Improves buyer/customer experience
- Improves and increases a measurable ROI
I want you to experience Goody Lady services right now. Just for reading this post and helping us by joining in on the conversation below, I want to give you a special rate. I also want you to share this with others as well, it is easy, use the sharing buttons below. How do you rate this post, show me by using the stars for your rating. Thank you bunches! 🙂
Ready to get your business started?
**These are discounted prices for this posts’ purposes.**
|How many Goody Lady bags?|
|200 Goody Lady bags $35.00 USD400 Goody Lady bags $70.00 USD600 Goody Lady bags $105.00 USD800 Goody Lady bags $140.00 USD1000 Gody Lady bags $175.00 USD|
After sending payment please fill out the form on this page, so I can customize your options.